Friday, 23 March 2012

Happy Hunger Games

"The Hunger Games" is a young-adult, dystopian novel written by Suzan Collins. The Hunger Games are an annual televised event where the Capitol selects one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and 18 from each of the twelve districts of Panem, putting them against each other in a game of survival where they are forced to fight one another to the death.
The cast fotographed for the us Vanity Fare!
I saw the Movie today (I was REALLY excited) and I have to say, that it's a good film adaption but there are some things that had could be done better or let's say, in a different way.

First of all I think hat everything happens quite too fast! Important things like relationships between charakters happen kinda briefly and partly to unemotional.

...Another mayor thing I have to mention are the mutations...which are bloodthirsty dogs...come on!Mr. Ross!No!No!No! -.-

However, Gary Ross did a job and I am looking forward to see the second part, "Caching Fire", which is coming November 2013!

In the meanwhile I'll read the second and third book :D

by the way, If you love the novel you should check this!

No comments: